Engineering Services – eZround
eZround Roundness Upgrade System
Breathe new life into your old roundness gage with complete data acquisition and comprehensive roundness analysis system running on a modern PC with Windows XP or later operating system. The eZround system can be installed to upgrade most any roundness measurement system, Mahr, Taylor Hobson, Zeiss, TSK, Sheffield/Bendix, Hommel, Precision Devices, Jenoptik, etc.
eZround System Features:
- 24 bit digital probe signal conditioner
- Direct to PC with RS232 or USB
- 24-Bit Resolution
- Storage for 2 Calibrated Probes
- Selectable Probe Gains
- Data acquisition and calibration software
- Comprehensive Roundness Analysis Software
eZround Analysis Software Features:
- Robust Spline-Based Gaussian (based on robust regression)
- Fourier (“brick wall”)
- Least Squares Circle (LSC)
- Minimum Zone Circles (MZC)
- Maximum Inscribed Circle (MIC)
- Minimum Circumscribed Circle (MCC)
- Roundness (same as circular element “flatness”)
- Roundness Peak
- Roundness Valley
- RMS Roundness
- Eccentricity Angle
- Sector Roundness
Data Eliminations- Interrupted Surface Analysis
Parameter Export to spread sheet
Comprehensive Analysis Software
- Apply the latest metrology tools (many are not yet available in instruments) including:
– Robust filtering – a methodology recently introduced in ISO.
- Export parameter results to a spreadsheet file.
- Analyze harmonics and apply tolerance and warning limits to each harmonic.